Lyse Tremblay Jewelry
- The kind of information that we collect and hold.
- How this information is collected, held and disclosed.
- The purposes for which this information is collected, held, used and disclosed.
- How you may access personal information we hold and update such information.
- How you may contact us should you have any concerns about personal information we hold.
This policy may be updated from time to time to ensure compliance with new or amended laws, as a result of new technology or to keep up with changes in our operations.
Collection of Personal Information
When you purchase a product or make enquiries about our products and services we may collect your personal information including (but not limited to) name, contact details (such as address, email, phone number) and financial information such as your credit card information. If at any time you provide personal information about another person you warrant that you have the consent of that person to provide such information. If you are under the age of 18, we will seek the permission of a parent or guardian for the collection of your personal information.
You are not obliged to provide us your personal information. However, failure to do so may mean that we are unable to sell you products or provide certain services including after sales services.
We use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to make the use of our website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Web Beacon is a technical method that sends information related to the access to websites, when you browse websites, open or preview an HTML-formatted email. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users and the information collected does not constitute personal information. These tracking technologies allow us to monitor the items an individual may want to purchase as they move through the website, and to record how many people are using the different parts of our website. It is possible to set your browser to refuse tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons, however, this may limit your use of our website.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between us and you.
- To render services related to our business such as warranty or after sales services for example providing upgrades and updated information.
- To provide you with information about our products, services, and special offers.
- To send you regular newsletters.
- To obtain your opinions or comments about products and services.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other Lyse Tremblay Jewelry related service providers. Your personal information may also be disclosed to a third party:
- Who is engaged by us to provide services on our behalf (such as operating our website, conducting market research, processing payments).
- Who is our agent or partner or service provider.
- Who may purchase our business.
- In order to investigate your activity if we suspect you have breached our terms and conditions or have been engaged in other unlawful activity.
- As required by law.
Your personal information may be disclosed to a Lyse Tremblay Jewelry service provider. You consent to our disclosure of your personal information as set out above.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Opting Out
You can access and update the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us by telephone or by emailing .
If you do not wish to receive communications from us or you wish for your personal information to be removed from our database you may contact us by telephone or by emailing . Please allow 15 days for this request to be processed.
If you request your personal information be deleted from our databases, we shall take all reasonable steps to do so except where the information is required for legal reasons. Deletion of your personal information means that we may be unable to sell products directly or provide certain services including after sales services to you.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored on secure servers in digital format or in locked areas if in hardcopy format. However, security of communications over the internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of online transactions and electronic communications. Lyse Tremblay Jewelry will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information. If you suspect any misuse or unauthorised access to your personal information please contact us immediately.
Problems or Inquiries
If you have any inquiries or wish to lodge a complaint about how we collect, use, disclose or manage your personal information please contact us by telephone or by emailing . We will endeavour to respond to your complaint or inquiry as soon as possible.